August 9, 2013

D.I.Y- Picture Canvas

Picture Canvas
haley

SOME OTHER INFO YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW!

This was a really easy, fun, sticky craft that I did with my mom. It took us about 20 minutes.

Below I put what you need for this project, but I really recommend also having a paper towel or something to push down your photo and fabric. We just used our fingers which wasn't the best idea because the spray adhesive is very, very, very sticky and it got all over our fingers and it was very difficult to get off! I thought I wasnt going to be able to post this today because my fingers were so so so sticky! Just incase your fingers get really sticky too, finger nail polish remover does help remove most of the stickiness from your hands.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED!

1. Fabric
2. Photo
3. Spray Adhesive
4. Canvas
5. Scissors
6. Paper towel or something to push down your photo and fabric (Recommended)




HOW TO DO IT!

1. Cut/tear the fabric the correct size for your canvas
2. Spray the Adhesive onto the canvas
3. Slap on the fabric and glue it on the sides and back of the canvas. Make sure push and pull the fabric on tightly
4. Now its time to glue on the picture!
5. Spray some adhesive on the back of the picture...not too much though!
6. Pat down the photo with a paper towel
7. And your awesome photo canvas is finished!
Also, the canvas and picture might seem sticky but as soon as it dry's it wont be!

In Action!
Step 1
Step 2






Step 3



This is what the final product should look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment