March 22, 2014

Weather

First off, I must apologize for not posting in about a month! I just haven't thought about posting. Anyway, I am now, so I won't labor over that small trauma.

I wanted to post about the weather. The weather can be intense, as Olaf says in FROZEN

"...the hot and cold are so intense put them together it just makes sense!"

I have contemplated this for a while and have decided that nobody would really rather be cold or hot. I mean everyone would love warm, breezy days all the time. You would know you needed short and a t-shirt. But then what would happen to Hot Chocolate? It would never be cold, and no one would want something hot on a warm day, right? And if it was always cold and chilly, no one would ever want lemonade or iced tea or snow-cones! God created the seasons just perfectly, so we can enjoy different colors, plants, weather, and food and drink year round! It truly is amazing our creator considered all these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment