July 31, 2013

D.I.Y- Book Labeling

Book Labeling
rachel

Today I am going to show you a very easy D.I.Y
If you like books this is definitely going to apply to you.
Okay.


What You Need:

  • 1 centimeter diameter multicolored stickers.
  • A pencil
  • Library Pockets (if wanted)












What I Did:

I started out deciding which colors would represent what. Here's what I came up with.


My Label
 Mystery
 Animals
 Hard Times
 Romance
 Non-Fiction 
 Fantasy
 God
 Adventure  










2.   Unstick your stickers and place them on the spines of your books.


3. (if you want to) Paste a library pocket on the inside cover of your books.



Ta-da!









Thanks!

this D.I.Y was written and designed by Rachel.
Reproduction of this D.I.Y is highly unacceptable.
Please do not copy this information.
Securely, The 99 Stepz












 

No comments:

Post a Comment